AIM
beluv

King Arthur VS LOTF Kids King Arthur VS LOTF Kids

Very awesome

Very well animated action scene! However, that song isn't by Portis Head. It's 'Spybreak!' by Propellerheads.

Matt-Merrill responds:

Really? Well... I'm sorry =P. The file I have says it's by Portis Head...
sigh, oh well

Audio Portal 8 Audio Portal 8

Good job everyone!

Wow! Thanks for using one of my songs. It's good to see at least some of them are going to good use. And it's good to see such awesome visuals to go along with my song. Great job on all the others too. Good collaboration. It had everything. Violence, humor, interactivity, etc...

Warped: Part One Warped: Part One

cool

that's really cool, but it just kinda ended

The Abyss Pt1 The Abyss Pt1

how about not making the mouse pointer dissapear because you screwed up with your damn fancy actionscript

Small Penis Small Penis

hahahahaha

funny, but way too predictable

Women Drivers Women Drivers

lol!

that was hilarious just like your other movie 'midnight gore'! i don't understand why you've only submitted two movies so far. you could rule newgrounds!

Sonic the Lost World Sonic the Lost World

nice!

that was awesome! but it souds like you got the audio from an emulator that has really bad sound emulation. shoulda used gens. that one rocks.

Eternal Snoredom Eternal Snoredom

what?

i don't get why krinkels would make this for you and then let you submit it.

Lethal-Axe responds:

He didn't make it, I did

Othello Othello

not bad for one night of work. should have spent the extra time to polish it up before submitting to newgrounds. it was interesting how most of the characters talked out of the side of their head.

B&W Drama Theater #4 B&W Drama Theater #4

hahahahaha

the beginning of this cracks me up! well, the entire movie cracks me up. but the way the father walks and then kneels down beside the boy is hilarious because his legs go all wacky. hahahahaha.